ღ >.< ღ

Friday, August 7, 2009

Scar for life?

Today, towards the end of morning practice(swim), I hit my hand on the lane line, and a chunk of my meat is gone(skin and flesh). It was bleeding some, even after I finished changing. Then I went up to the person who receives money so you can go in the pool, and asked for a band-aid. I asked "Do you have a band-aid?" and "Can I have a band-aid?" I know it sounds weird. The person also asked if the band-aid was large enough. I said "yes, and thank you" so fast even I can barley hear what I said. Then the next steps are obviously disinfectant and put band-aid on. Also during the warm-down (cool-down during the end of swimming), I had a leg cramp and we need to do a 50 kick and breast stroke, I was struggling with it. While kicking I only used one foot, so I was going really slow, and breast stroke was hard...to swim. Something else happened today, but unfortunately, I forgot what happened.

>.< Couple days ago, someone called me "You so slopid". They meant to say
"you so slow + stupid".

2 comments: