ღ >.< ღ

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Life of Summer '09


Today is the last day of summer school. Finals are over. I'm kinda scared for the outcome, but anyway, I'm happy that schools over. The next assignment I have to complete in a week is "Slaughter-House 5". Right now, I'm in the library, with a headache. Currently, I'm suppose to go to P.E. because I wanted to relax.... thought it would be yoga or something. Turns out it was work-out with tread mills etc. I don't feel like wasting energy, but feels guilty. I feel guilty because I kinda want to not go to P.E., and I told Lauren that I would go -Sorry Lauren. I also found a relaxing picture... I think, I'm not sure, I'm being werid, probably because I am lacking lots of sleep. Haven't slept a good night this week, because on Monday, I didn't sleep all night, Tuesday, slept at Midnight. Wendsday, I didn't sleep until midnight also becasuse I was typing notes for final, one page front back(I didn't finnish, so continued writting in the school library).

>.< I want sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment